Throw on those layers and grab a blanket! It’s time to sit on the patio underneath the stars to enjoy your favorite food and drinks! Not only are you dining al fresco but you are supporting our small businesses and community in return. Here’s your go-to list for beautiful patios just waiting for you!
- Bistro Nautile-French-Influenced bistro owned and operated locally by three Fort Collins restaurateurs who care about food and the people that eat it.
- Blue Agave Grill-Spacious eatery with a contemporary interior dispensing Mexican-inspired eats, burgers & margaritas.
- DC Oakes Brewhouse And Eatery-Homey bar offering an updated range of international bar snacks & meals with craft ales.
- Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar-The freshest, most sustainable seafood & fish in Fort Collins.
- Jay’s Bistro-Swanky, special-occasion American eatery filled with art, serving up seasonal fare & live jazz.
- Little on Mountain-Your neighborhood eatery for breakfast, supper, and take-away.
- Mishawaka Amphitheatre Restaurant- Enjoy a front row seat of the Poudre Canyon with a burger and a beer at the Mishawaka.
- Nick’s Italian– Low-key spot for NYC-style pizzas, pastas & other Italian staples, plus a full bar with draft beer.
- Penrose Taphouse & Eatery– Good vibes, great food and Colorado Ales.
- RARE Italian-Classic dishes are served in a modern space featuring exposed brick, a large communal table & patio.
- Stuft A Burger Bar– Create-your-own burgers, plus beer, wine & shakes, in a sports-bar setting
- Sushi Plus– The goal is to lead you through a culinary exploration of Asian culture.
- The Emporium-An American Brasserie, offering warm, approachable hospitality in an energetic community space.
- The Regional-Hometown American food from the farm, from the ranch, and from the docks.
- Old Reserve at Elk Distillery– They decided to embrace outdoor dining status by going to camp. Camp whiskey that is! The outdoor patio is now the Cabin at Old Elk and they have a special hot drinks menu, campfire food and smore’s for the whole family. Join by the fire(s) for a special time under the holiday lights.
- The Still Whiskey Steaks-American diner serving whiskey-marinated steaks & sustainably sourced burgers, with private events.
- William Oliver’s Publick House-Buzzy, rustic-chic bar with a bacon-centric menu, Colorado whiskeys & local brews.
If you know of a patio missing on this list please let Anne know here!